For the past years I’ve been sharing my experiences and learnings at conferences, meet-ups and workshop across Europe. The topics that I talk about include:
- How to build effective teams in a remote company
- Leading and Managing distributed teams
- Personal Growth in virtual environments
- Skills needed to become an authentic Leader
You can find a selection of keynotes down below.
Want me to speak at your event?
If you are interested in having me speak at one of your events, in your company or meet-up – please feel free to reach out.
Speaking Engagements in 2019
- Product+UX Meetup in Munich, Germany – January 2019, Building product in a fully distributed company
- Remote-How Meetup in Berlin, Germany – February 2019, How I’ve built an empowered team of fully distributed teammates
- GrowRemote in Sligo, Ireland – April 2019, How I’ve built an empowered team of fully distributed teammates
- WeAreDevelopers in Berlin, Germany – June 2019, How I’ve built an empowered team of fully distributed teammates
- In House Workshop in Porto, Lisbon – October 2019, Beyond Avatars – Managing a team of fully distributed teammates
- NomadCity in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria – November 2019, Asynchronous Communication Workshop
- MobileOne in Paris, France – November 2019, Mobile + Web: A Love/Hate Relationship